Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Lovely Evening Stroll

Now that we've been having some warmer weather we have taken several of our Monday night FHE activities outside. We spent one evening at the park eating a yummy picnic dinner and then the kids ran around for awhile but I accidentally deleted all those fun pictures. Thank goodness I didn't erase the pictures from our evening hike. We had a great time though it did get a bit cold as the sun went down.
We had the trail to ourselves!
Savannah and Noah got a kick out of the sports speed on my camera and were constantly asking me to take pictures of them jumping so they could see themselves in action. They are pretty cool.
Noah is always well equipped.
We try to find joy in everything, even ginormous leaves.
My little tree hugger...literally!
Noah didn't have as much luck. As I went to take his "hugging the tree" picture, he let go and fell...
Yes, I'm one of those moms who pauses to take a picture before helping my child.
Three little monkeys.
My favorite picture of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment