Friday, January 3, 2014

ABBYs!

I was so excited to learn that not only Xander but Noah also had earned the ABBY student of the month award for October. On the first Wednesday in November Savannah and I headed over to the boys' school to see them recognized. Noah was up first and boy, was I proud of him! One of my greatest worries each day is how well Noah is maintaining control over his little body that just overflows with energy and pizazz but apparently, so far this year, he's been using it in positive ways.
  Way to go, little No!
I just love that little face!!
Noah and his wonderful teacher, Ms. Pope.
Getting some love from his big sister.
Later that afternoon it was Xander's turn. Ever since kindergarten he has received the ABBY award for October and this year proved no exception.
He still towers over the majority of the kids in the third grade.
Xander loves his teacher, Ms. Siegel.
So proud of my Xanderman!

No comments:

Post a Comment