Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Another ABBY!

I was going through Noah's school papers one day in May and pulled out a notification that he would be recognized the next week for earning an ABBY award. I was stunned! Two ABBYs in one school year??? My crazy, rambunctious, loud, energetic little Noah? I was surprised when he earned the award way back at the beginning of the year but to have maintained such great classroom behavior all year to the point that his teacher felt he deserved the award again just blew me away. David and I are positive that she must have our Noah mixed up with some other kid, ha ha. But seriously, we were both so proud of him and extremely grateful that he seems to behave himself really well outside of the home.

Receiving his certificate from his teacher, Mrs. Pope.
Joining with all the other ABBY award winners!
His best friend Ava also received an ABBY. These two are just too cute together!
Noah with his fabulous teacher, Mrs. Pope. She continues to tell me that she wishes she had 20 more just like him in her classroom. Say what?

No comments:

Post a Comment