Monday, June 16, 2014

Medieval Times

I have always loved throwing parties for my kids but for the past few months I have been so tapped out that the thought of putting something together for Noah had me thoroughly overwhelmed. David suggested that we give Noah a choice - he could have a birthday party or he could go to Medieval Times with Mommy.  To my delight he chose Medieval Times! So on a lovely Wednesday evening in May, Noah and I headed off for his special birthday date!
Noah takes this knight stuff seriously so he made sure he was all dressed up for the occasion.
Those papers he has in his hands are all the different shields he made that he wanted to give to the knights.
We spent some time wandering around, looking at the various items in the gift shop, watching a few people be knighted (really should have set that up for Noah, dang it), and checked out all the various suits of armor.
I finally got Noah to pose in the stocks...he wasn't too thrilled until he watched a bunch of other people do it.
It was finally time for the show and to our surprise we had front row tickets! Yahoo! The food was pretty good too.
The show was a lot of fun and Noah definitely got into it.
This was our knight and we both cheered loudly for him. I was even one of the lucky ladies who received a flower from him.
After the show Noah got to meet all the knights.
He even posed with the icky guy though I think he was a little nervous at first.

He fell asleep on the way home but only after he told me how much fun it was and he was so happy I had taken him. Ahhh, my cute little knight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, so much fun! I just told Ryan that we have to take our kids this fall! Noah is such a cute knight!

    ReplyDelete