Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Christmas Lights and Cookies

I had big plans for December. It was going to be a month filled with crafts and fun activities leading up to Christmas. But all of that went down the drain due to a bad cold and chest infection that wiped me out from Thanksgiving until right before Christmas. Added to that was a week of the most excruciating back pain and spasms I have ever had that all I could do was sit in my bed reading or watching TV (and of course David was gone for several days of that unbelievable experience!). We did do a few fun seasonal things, like one night grabbing peppermint shakes from Chick-Fil-A and driving around looking at the Christmas lights...
and of course we just had to make Christmas cookies again! Thank goodness I have the best cookie frosters around!

No comments:

Post a Comment