Monday, May 9, 2016

Uh oh!

Really? Out of all the teams that could have gone to Super Bowl 50 it had to be the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers? As my dad would say, who would have thunk it??? We were a house divided!
We taped the game and the boys got up early Monday morning to watch it with David. This was right before I left for a subbing job, when the game had just started and both my boys were still hopeful.

I wasn't there to witness the complete meltdown by Noah when the Panthers lost, thank goodness; it would have broken my heart. Xander was super excited that his team won and I was too because I wanted to see Payton, one of my favorites,  go out with a win. Hopefully we don't have to go through another Super Bowl like this one any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment