Friday, December 7, 2018

Introducing Cleo!

Never say never. Well, I have learned the truth behind that sentiment. I vowed that we would never get a dog and yet, after the year we have had, David and I decided that it was time to reward the kids for how well they have handled everything. Bright and early one Saturday morning in September David and I headed up to Pennsylvania to pick up our brand new puppy.
She was a little nervous at first...
but there was just too much love waiting for her in our home. We were able to pull off the ultimate surprise and the kids were thrilled, to say the least. We quickly decided on a name - Cleo - mainly because that's what Savannah wanted, ha ha.
An assortment of pictures of the first few weeks with our cute little Cleo.
She was so teensy and cute!
She loved her pheasant toy!
Lots of puppy naps.
Chewing on anything and everything.
Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter?!?!
She loves sleeping on the vents and our bathroom tile floor...
and she loves all the toys I obsessively buy her!
Awwww!
Lots and lots of cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment