Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Our December 2018

Hangin' with my favorite winter friend, both of us dreaming of summer...
and another favorite person to hang out with. He had his heart set on watching Ben Hur and even dressed up for the viewing.
She stole my original pair at the Relief Society Christmas party, forcing me to go out and buy my own pair. We sure do rock our rainbow monster slippers!
We hate when we lose one of our missionaries! Goodbyes are certainly hard!
Thank goodness we still have the slipper-stealing Sister Attebury with us!
Playing some games...
acting silly (what else is new)...
putting together a super hero costume for school...
and making Christmas cookies for church teachers and leaders.
And then there's Cleo.
David and the kids love her; I tolerate her.
She LOVES her food! The way she behaves, one would think we never feed her!
One thing I have enjoyed about having her is the long walks I get to take. Annoyances on our walks include dog messes left by inconsiderate neighbors, the chewing gum that Cleo invariably sniffs out and starts chewing - yuck! - and her pulling on the leash when she thinks her friend Shiloh is up ahead.  What cracks me up is her love of sticks and how she'll carry one all the way home.
She's not much of a cuddler but if you find her in the right mood...
A little goofing around.
She sure is a pretty dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment