Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Seminary Fun in December

I am absolutely LOVING every morning I have with my seminary students! Although I'm trying hard to teach memorable lessons, I know their favorite thing about seminary is those Friday morning breakfasts! Can't say I blame them.
No better way to learn about the center place of Zion than in tents! Abi, Sav, Lydia, and Syndey wasted no time getting their tent up and starting their worksheet.
Emma, Emily, Harrison, and Felix, however, spent so much of their time and energy focusing on getting their tent just so that it took away from their actual study time. A little bit like life for some...
Silly Sydney!
We took advantage of this Christmas backdrop being up (Bynum's ward Christmas party) for a festive class photo.
One of the various ways I've gotten the kids to discuss things with each other.
More breakfast and early morning smiles.
Studying a conference talk.
I love how Harrison looks totally stressed out!
I loved some of their responses to the question, especially "roasting words" and "beat up".  That's what I get for telling them I didn't want just seminary answers!
Our reading wagons are making good progress!
Starburst stations! Pick a starburst out of the bag and, depending on what color you get is what action you will do.
The joke's on them! I bought sweet heat starbursts and couldn't wait to see their reactions! It was funny when the heat would kick in and the faces they started to make!
Abi babysitting our ugly little visitor.
Some of the awesome answers at the Starburst stations. The drawings are always my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment