Monday, March 23, 2020

An Evening with Shrek

I first saw Shrek the Musical at Edgewood High School and was thoroughly unimpressed. The kids were awesome but I just did NOT like the musical...at all! Unfortunately that was the play showing at La Comedia, the theater house that we attend each summer as a family. I was not looking forward to the play but being with everyone and eating all the food is always something to enjoy! Mom and Dad didn't go with us this year but we still had the kid table...
and the adult table.
We always keep an eye on this one during the buffet meal.
Other than the year of the McDonalds strawberry sundaes, ha ha, their desserts are always quite tasty! I love how they do the themed food. Delicious!!
Although I personally do not enjoy this particular musical, the actors are always top notch! We love meeting members of the cast after each show.
Donkey was HILARIOUS!!!

Another favorite family tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment