Friday, March 20, 2020

Learning About Egypt

I was so excited to learn that while we were in Cincinnati there was an Egyptian exhibit at the Cincinnati museum. Xander and Noah chose not to go, the lameos, but the rest of us went and had a fabulous time!
Oh, how I love me some ancient Egypt!!!
Info on the Rosetta Stone.
They had a bunch of cool interactive stations for the kids, including this one where they got to write their name in hieroglyphs.
What can I say? He's my favorite!
She's pretty cool as well.
There were so many beautiful artifacts!!
We tried to fill in the missing pieces of the face by having Dad stand behind it but it turned out to be too dark. If you look really hard, though, you can just make him out.
Love this picture of us standing in a beautifully painted tomb.
This mummified cat was one of my favorites!
What a great exhibit! I was in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment