Monday, November 15, 2021

School Events

In December we had several fun school events we were able to attend. First up - Savannah made the Honor Roll!
She also earned a scholar athlete award.
Savannah did not want to pose with any of her friends for pictures but I was able to catch this one of her and Alexa before she headed off to class.
Xander's turn!! We're so proud of both of our kids and all their hard work in their classes.
Xander was much more willing to let me take some pictures. His friend Jamie...
Carly...
and Wisdom.
Wisdom is one of my favorites ever since I spent the day with her at Hershey Park.
Concert time!
Noah and his friend Marty.
Always so proud of Noah's musical abilities.
Xander's football award ceremony.
With two of his coaches. Coach Caleb is the one on the left. I'll never forget listening to his colorful language or Xander's stories about how tough all his coaches were on them. Xander absolutely loves playing football and I'm grateful that he has had such a great experience his freshman year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment