Friday, November 26, 2021

Seminary in December

Seminary continues to be one of the greatest blessings in my life. Oh, how I love spending my mornings with these amazing youth, including two of my own. Games always help the learning process...
especially the ones the get them up and moving.
Though early morning moving is not always a favorite with some, ha ha!
Breakfast keeps us smiling!
Working on a project - our very own clay lamps.
I loved seeing what the kids came up with. Now to let them dry...
Learning about the Last Supper while enjoying our own special meal.
Our get together for December was a game night. Although it wasn't that well attended, those of us who were there had a ball! Pizza,
guzzling soda and stuffing our faces with candy and treats,
lots of goofiness and laughter,
card games,
and fun!
I always have a great time with these students of mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment