Friday, December 30, 2022

The Rest of September

This cute kid decided to go to Homecoming! He's definitely looking sharp!
All he wanted for dinner was McDonald's so that's where I took him. He then met up with friends at the dance which was held out on the track due to remaining Covid restrictions. Thank goodness the weather cooperated and he said he had a lot of fun.
Taking each day at a time when it comes to the loss of my dad.
Enjoying the incredible beauty of this earth.
Coco was our house guest for a week while the Clarks were in Florida. Cleo is always thrilled to have her...at first.
I love how snuggly and cuddly Coco is.
Plus she was all about trying to help me win in Rummikub.
Saying goodbye to a dear friend and coworker, Karen. I am truly going to miss her - she was so fun to work with and was always making us laugh. She and her husband decided to move to Florida because she wasn't too hip on being forced to get the Covid vaccine to keep her job. She and I were the lone hold outs until David lost his job and I became the sole breadwinner for our family. I hate that this is what our country has turned into, forcing people to do something they don't want to do just to remain employed.
Hangin' with my favorite guy, even if it's just shopping at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment