Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Christmas Day 2022

We headed down to Mom's pretty early so we could attend church with her. The roads weren't terrible until we got closer to the church and then boy, were they icy!! I swear we slid into the church parking lot! But it was a wonderful service and Savannah got invited to a college students get together for during the week. When we got back to Mom's house I insisted that we take family pictures before everyone got into comfy clothes and I'm so glad I did because I love how they turned out! But looking back I'm amazed that I didn't get one of just the kids. What was I thinking??
We spent the morning playing games...
and eating.
We also opened some gifts!
And then we got a little silly!
Time for the family Christmas Day selfie!
We decided that Noah figured a little too prominently in the picture so we made some adjustments.
And then we got this masterpiece of Bryan!
Once we got home we had more gifts to open.
Some of our favorites: 

Xander's yearly blanket!
One of my all time favorite pictures of Noah! What a cute face!
And a W for the new hat!
Noah and his knives!
Cleo doesn't understand why she didn't get any gifts.
There always has to be a lego set.
Noah loves The Simpsons!
Clothes for my Sav!
Gotta get some new Ute gear!
Noah is ready to put forth the effort!
Cute new shoes for my cute girl!
Noah made some picture collage posters for Savannah and Xander.
Getting ready for our turkey Christmas dinner which has Cleo's full approval!
Although it was just our little family for Christmas dinner, we had such a wonderful time together and treasured the past two days celebrating the birth of our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment