Friday, August 15, 2014

Pool Antics

When we are in Cincinnati we spend a majority of our time in the pool. Out of all the house improvements my parents have made over the years, putting in a pool has to be the best! My kids turn into fishes when we visit.
Taking a ride with Ciara cakes!
With David in Salt Lake my kids look to Uncle Ryan for some fun. Poor guy, the kids all hang on him but he's so great about it.
Noah lovin' the air time!
Savannah is getting really good at her front flips!
These boys decided to practice their snorkeling so they would be all ready for the VI...hint, hint, Grandpa!
I got to meet my sweet little niece Swede; she is adorable and looks just like Jared!
It was so great to spend time with Kelly and Jared and their two cute little girls. The great travesty of this visit was that I didn't take a picture of me, Kelly, and Heidi all together. We don't get to see each other very often so I just don't understand why I didn't make sure that happened. Thank goodness I did get plenty of pictures of our kids together!
The fun game Categories...
and the "blow water" game with Grandpa.
Pool time is always fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment