Friday, August 22, 2014

"Selfies" Training

I am definitely behind the times; this whole selfie thing is something I just can't quite get the hang of. I tried to take a selfie one time so I could show David, who was out of town, my new shirt. I must have taken over 30 pictures and NONE of them turned out well. Definitely not pretty pictures. The young women leaders have even joked that we need to have an activity where the youth teach us the proper way to take selfies. Well, little did I know when I showed up in Cincinnati that I had an amazing teacher right in my own family. My sister Heidi is a pro and was more than willing to teach me a few helpful techniques to improve my selfie experience. Can't say that I quite know what I'm doing yet but I definitely got lots of practice with the cutest little 2 year old around!

Ciara was a pro!!
Yikes! Scary me, cutie patootie Ciara!
What better place to practice than hanging out with the non-swimmers at the pool?
Even Swede was willing to pose with me.
She is so like her mom!
I like this one with my cute girl.

Still working on it but I might get the hang of this one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment