Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Travelin' Man

From the last week of February to early June David spent most weeks on the road traveling for work. Do I even have to mention how hard that was?
From Vegas...
to Atlantic City...
to Florida...
to Arizona...
to Colorado, and many more places in between, this guy made his way around the USA.
And of course wherever he went he made sure to have fun to balance out all the work stuff. Hockey games...
basketball games...
football...
and baseball!
He even spotted famous soccer player Clint Dempsey at the airport!
He was always telling me about the fun times, including several practical jokes with coworkers.
And then there's the food!
David was always sending me pictures of the incredible meals he was enjoying!
Somehow what I was eating at home just never tasted as good after I got these pictures. I wonder why???
But his favorite place to go for work is Salt Lake City!
He gets to watch the Jazz play...
and hang out with family and friends.

After 4 months of his traveling I was worn out by single mom duties and asked him to please stay home for the summer so he did, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment