Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Noah's Utah Visit

Sometime in the early spring David asked me what I thought about Noah accompanying him to Utah on one of his business trips. I was a little hesitant at first because I hated him missing a whole week of school. But then I thought about what a great opportunity it would be for him to spend time with grandparents and his little cousin Cameron so I gave my stamp of approval. I'm so glad I did because he was super excited to go and had an amazing time!
Traveling in style!
Adjusting to the time difference was especially tough that first day; Noah started to fade at their late dinner.
Let the spoiling begin! While David was at work each day Noah hung out with Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Cherish and Uncle Dan, and cute little cousin Cameron. Obviously Noah was well taken care of. Frappucinos!!!
Playing with Cameron.
Now he knows what it feels like to have someone else be the destructo boy!
Hangin' together and having fun.
Cherish told me that when Noah found out they were going to a museum he wasn't too thrilled. But the curiosity museum quickly became his "second favorite kids museum ever!" From the pictures Cherish sent me it's easy to see why!
Things to build are always a plus.
Outdoor play is always good.
Cute cousins!
Cameron's face cracks me up!
And water....oh, how Noah loves playing with water!
One night Noah went to dinner with Uncle Dan, Aunt Cherish, and Cameron and then went back to their house for a sleepover. This dinner was all he could talk about because his awesome aunt and uncle let him order ice cream as his main meal! Spoiled rotten!!!
One day they headed up to Hogle Zoo. The train ride is a must at any zoo.
Hangin' with lions...
gorillas...
elephants...
birds...
and otters. He had a blast!
All too soon it was time to come home. We sure did miss our No while he was away!

No comments:

Post a Comment