Saturday, July 15, 2017

Temple Trip

In late March the young women had a Family History Night activity where we learned about the different ways to find family names in preparation for our temple trip in April. The girls had a great time looking for new family names and the Kleins even have lines that go way back due to royal blood. It was pretty cool!
And then on April 5th - temple trip! Let the picture taking begin!
The youth from our ward that made it on this trip - Sydney, Molly, Savannah, Xander, Carolyn, Megan, and Emma.
I am so grateful for wonderful men such as these who are there to lead and guide my son.
Our fabulous young women!
What a blessing to be able to go to the temple with my children!
I missed out on attending the temple with Xander for his first visit so I made sure we got a picture to commemorate our first time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment