Monday, July 9, 2018

Savannah's February

The blog title might be boring but Savannah continues to have fun activities that keep her busy. Sports are always going on! She had a few final track meets in February...
one which had her missing our special Super Heroes New Beginnings. I was really bummed that she didn't make that young women event but she had a commitment to keep. She ended up doing a great job in winter track this year.
There's always soccer, including a Valentine's Day tournament. Unfortunately her team didn't do so well that night.
She didn't miss the young men/young women combined activity - the Olympics! Unfortunately I did so I didn't get any pictures of my kids except for this one of her and her best church friend, Carolyn.
I also missed the youth temple baptism trip but David made sure to take a picture with Sav and get it to me. I'm so grateful that she enjoys serving at the temple.
The best thing that happened to her in the month of February? For the first time in her high school career she made the Honor Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment