Thursday, November 22, 2018

Back to School

Finally, the kids are back in school! Savannah started her junior year;
Xander is finishing his final year of middle school and is in 8th grade;
and Noah has finally moved past elementary school and is a big middle schooler in 6th grade.
I'm so glad that Noah has his big brother with him to make the transition to middle school a little easier.
Of course David and I had to go out for a celebratory lunch!
On the second day of school Savannah and I started seminary. I had been called back in June and had been preparing all summer for this amazing calling. I was so excited to start teaching!
It is definitely an early start time...
but being with these kids and teaching the gospel is the best way to start my day.

Enjoying Friday breakfast...
and learning all about the Plan of Salvation.
My wonderful class!

No comments:

Post a Comment