Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sports Rule Our Fall!

It's always so fun to show up for Noah's game against Bel Air and run into some of my favorite people! Thank goodness all their sons play a year younger than Noah; it's so much easier to cheer for their kids than be on opposing sides.
Second game of the season and we are ready to go!!
Love watching my little No play!
Uh oh, my Noah is up against a big boy!
I think #77 has the advantage here. Down goes No.
In on the tackle.
Still battling that big guy...
and ending up on the ground.
But I'm so proud of him because he never once gave up, he just kept right on fighting!
It was an awesome game and we came away with a 19-0 victory! Coach James was pretty happy about this win!
My cute little Buccaneer!
On to Xander's game against Edgewood.
A sideline smile. And no wonder...we were killing the other team!
Love watching this defensive line.

And a victory for Xander's team as well, with a score of 35-0.
My cute BIG Buccaneer!
While I was cheering on the boys, David was with Savannah at a soccer tournament in Germantown. Unfortunately her team didn't have much success in either of the games they played. Oh, well...you win some, you lose some.

Football and soccer definitely fill up our fall days!

No comments:

Post a Comment