Thursday, November 8, 2018

Savannah's August Activities

For Savannah, August was her last month of work, which she never grew to like in even the slightest bit. What bums me out is I never got a picture of her in her bright neon yellow work shirt and paint splattered jeans. But that was the only ugh of her summer. She had a fun pool party with her Celtic teammates,
and she crashed a Philadelphia church dance with other kids from our stake.
It absolutely POURED on the drive up but we got to see where the rainbow ended! Never seen that before! Unfortunately there was no pot of gold at the end of it.
The Philadelphia temple is so beautiful!
A lunch date or two...
and an accidental "twinning" for church one Sunday. She wasn't too thrilled to see me wearing my black dress as she came down the stairs to head to church but, by the time we got there, she was the one who suggested taking the picture. I'm so glad we did...it's one of my favorites of the two of us.

Mid-August brought the start of high school soccer. Going into tryouts, Savannah was extremely nervous; last year hung heavy in her mind.
But this girl is one good soccer player and she landed a spot on Varsity this year! So proud of my #32!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment