Thursday, November 15, 2018

Finishing Up Summer

Enjoying those final days of summer freedom. I actually got the boys outside to do a little Mom/Son football practice.
While shopping one afternoon I asked one of them to hold up this bathing suit so I could take a picture for Savannah to see if she would be interested...and this is what I got. They're too much!
Another year of completing the library's summer reading program!
We always enjoy the coupons we get through that summer reading program, especially the cupcake one!
We completed another reading of The Book of Mormon!
David is out of town for work A LOT but he did have a chance to take the boys to a Ravens preseason game with other boys and parents from Xander's football team. It was such a fun night for all of them.
Xander and his football buds!
The Bucs organization had extra tickets so my friend asked if Noah wanted to go as well. It was a night when he had practice so I was torn. I didn't want him to miss practice and not get playing time for games but in the scrimmage he had barely played so did it really matter if he missed one practice? My wise friend reminded me that there were going to be a ton of practices but only a few opportunities to do something like this with his dad and brother. What was more important? Well, I took her advice and sent him to the game. She sent me this picture during the game and commented that time with his dad was priceless. I'm so grateful for good friends who remind me of the most important things in life!
They clearly had fun together!
We celebrated 23 years together!
And we celebrated birthday #46 for David!

It was another fabulous summer and I was so sad to see it come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment