Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Graduation Pictures!

Okay, photo dump time! One afternoon towards the end of May Savannah got together with some of her friends at the high school to take graduation pictures. I know there were one or two parents a little concerned about Covid but I'm so grateful that these cute young girls didn't let the fear stop them from preserving this time in their lives. I have to admit, at times I found myself getting a little teary. I can't believe it's almost time for my girl to graduate! 
From left to right: Sierra, Kirstin, Megan, Hannah, Emma, Savannah, Alexa, Abi, and Ryan.
My beautiful Savannah.
Hannah,
Alexa,
and Emma.
A proud Ram!
This picture had me feeling all the feels!
Ryan;
Megan, Savannah, Ryan, and Hanah.
Savannah also had a fun photo shoot with Celine, our next door neighbor and friends since they were itsy bitsy. 
Love this one!
We took a bunch of this pose before realizing they had the numbers backwards, ha ha! Finally got it right. 2020!!!
Had to have one picture with a reminder of the craziness of this time!
So proud of these girls! So many memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment