Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Noah's Officially a Teenager

It's hard to believe that our youngest is finally a teenager!!! Happy 13th birthday to our silly, outrageous, sometimes crass, witty, creative, artistic Noah! Oh, how he keeps life entertaining! Unfortunately there was nothing fun and exciting to do since the world is in lockdown but we attempted to make it a special birthday.
An awesome movie for my twin history lover. He loves the hero in this movie, Dick Best, and told me that he wanted to name one of his sons after him. I thought that was so cool until he told me why - it's so he can yell, "Come here, Dick!" And that's our Noah.
Due to Covid several of the gifts I had ordered were late. So he would have additional gifts to open, I wrapped pudding boxes and taped a label of the gift it represented to the box. I don't think Noah appreciated my creativity.
But he did seem pleased with the gifts that had actually arrived on time.
Of course he got straight to work builing!

No comments:

Post a Comment