Thursday, April 28, 2022

Snippets of May Into June

Some of the animals around our place - caught a chance glimpse of this huge fox in our back yard...
and of course these two are always around.
A Mother's Day shout out from my daughter...
and a very nice gift from David.
Talk about the Covid 15 - friends dropping off super yummy treats!
And a not-so-tasty experience for Noah. Unfortunately I can't remember what he was he tried but he sure didn't like it!
An assignment from school - recreate a famous painting -
I think we nailed it!
Shopping with Xander. I question his tastes...
Receiving some big time love from my seminary students!
And a promotion at work - the newest team captain!
So proud of how hard this girl has worked all during Covid.
A lazy day at the river with friends.
Eek! My Covid white! Still no hair appointments.
David's amazing church outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment