Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Hiking at Catoctin

Over Memorial Day weekend we decided to get outside and enjoy nature at a place we had never been - Catoctin Mountain Park! It was absolutely beautiful! We went on several trails and just enjoyed being together.
I'm sure the views would have been even more stunning without the fog.
One of the trails we went on was pretty difficult and it amazed me that so many people were hiking with masks on. I had a hard time catching my breath; I can't even imagine what they were feeling. It was kinda sad to me that they felt the need for them while being outside. Oh, well, so many just let the fear rule their lives.
I love that someone offered to take our picture. It's rare we get one of all of us together.
Our pretty Cleo...
and my cute little Noah.
Another fun family adventure! It's just so nice to get out of the house and do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment