Thursday, September 15, 2022

A New Year - 2021!!

Monday, January 4th. I woke up to get ready for work and I was covered in hives. Ugh! What a way to start the new year!
Benadryl kept them under control for most of the day but by that evening they were back and resisting medication.
Tuesday morning I felt horrible!
My legs were literally covered in hives!
Made it into work but at lunch I felt the twinge on my lip...
and they just kept blowing up all afternoon.
When my voice went raspy a little bit before I was supposed to go home, one of the doctors recommended I go to the ER. They filled me up with all kinds of drugs which helped bring the swelling down a bit. Ryan was so nice and stopped at the hospital on his way home from work to check on me. I truly felt fine though I did get a little nervous once my voice went but I never felt like my throat was closing up or anything. There was no indication of what had set off the allergic reaction so they recommended I see an allergist. This picture is of my lips after they had gone down a bit from the ER visit.
Game night at the Clarks. Telestrations always gets us laughing!
I love McKenna's concentration.
My favorite drawing of the night - Ciara's beaver.
We had to say goodbye to our Sav and send her back to Utah which always breaks our hearts.
A getting to know you activity with my YW class!
And another activity to do with the new youth theme.
Starting to work on our emergency preparedness. We have a long way to go but we finally have room for it!
For several months if you wanted to hang out at our place it was a bring your own chair event...
until our sectional FINALLY arrived!! We love it!
Lots of cousin time!
Beautiful sunrises on my way to work.
Super Bowl time - Tampa Bay vs Kansas City.
The Bucs got the victory!
Cold snowy days...
and enjoying our warm fireplace.
My battle with hives continued on a daily basis throughout January and February.

No comments:

Post a Comment