Monday, September 26, 2022

March 2021

Unfortunately I had to work most of the days that Savannah was home for Spring Break but we did try to do a few things - always have to hit Graters;
and get some sushi!
And we all enjoyed a delicious dinner at one of my favorites, Sake!
All too soon it was time to say farewell and send her back to Utah. We had to grab one last picture with cousins.
Some fun YW activities - our big Kickoff meeting...
and a wonderful musical broadcast.
Fun visits with my dad! He's been having a really rough time with chemo so it's always nice when we can see him on his good weekends.
Breathtaking sunrise!
Traditional St. Patrick's Day meal with the Clarks! Heidi made delicious shamrock shakes...
plus corned beef and cabbage, green veggies, Irish soda bread, and a rainbow fruit salad.
Bath time for our stinky dog.
Fun times at work! My manager knows how to take care of my obsession with post it notes - buy me a dispenser, of course! Jennifer is feeling a little left out.
Some super cute cookies!
Enjoying some delicious Montgomery Inn with Mom and Dad. Can you spot the difference between this picture...
and this one? Ha ha!
Watching sweet Coco while the Clarks are away for spring break.
I love how she looks at me. She adores me!
And I adore her and her sweet little cuddles and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment