Sunday, January 1, 2023

Keeping Busy in October

The week after Xander's birthday we had a lot going on. PT continues each and every day.
Cleo loves to give Xander some extra support and encouragement.
Beautiful McKenna had Homecoming.
We got together with Mom and the Clarks to celebrate Xander's and Kellan's birthdays.
Mom made him this amazing blanket!!
And we watched General Conference together.
Sunday night we had Xander's special birthday dinner since we had been at the football game on his birthday.
Noah's project for JROTC. He's just so talented!!
Lots of Cleo snuggles!
She's such a pretty dog when she doesn't have goop in her eyes.
They celebrated my birthday a day early at the office...
because my birthday fell on a Friday this year and I decided to take the day off. David made me Bananas Foster French toast for breakfast,
we went to see a movie and had the place to ourselves,
and then we visited my dad's grave where I listened to a birthday voicemail from him from a few years ago. It was so wonderful to hear his voice wishing me a Happy Birthday!
And then of course while we were sitting there talking I happened to spot the snake wiggling his way towards us. Ugh! I've never seen David jump up so fast, ha ha!
Despite our unwanted visitor, it was a wonderful, peaceful time thinking about my sweet dad.
Birthday love, and stares, from Cleo...
and beautiful flowers from David.
My sweet birthday shout out from Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment