Monday, January 16, 2023

November 2021

Things going on in November - Noah dressing up for JROTC;
beautiful sunsets;
lots of fun church youth activities, including an international food night where they shared a favorite recipe from an ancestor or a country that they like (so many tasty dishes!);
an MTC night;
love their missionary badges!
Outdoor movie night watching Swiss Family Robinson;
check out my cool tree pictures. Spooky!!
Supporting one of the girls in our class, Dani, by attending her performance in the junior high play Elf.
She's the last one on the left, in the red sweater.
Movie dates;
homemade bread;
enjoying Xander's new blanket;
the first snow;
cousin time;
another dress up day for JROTC. Lookin' sharp, Noah!
And an overnight trip to the Indianopolis temple.
It was such a wonderful experience! I didn't want to leave because I knew it was the closest place on earth that I could be to my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment