Thursday, January 26, 2023

More December Fun!

We got Savannah back for the Christmas break and we're so excited to have her home for almost a month! One of the first things we did was head to Dad's grave so Mom could place a Christmas wreath there.
We sure do miss him!!
We then headed back to the house for some delicious tomato parmesean soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. It was perfect for the cold wintry day.
Our church youth helped assemble and deliver Chrismtas packages to some needy families in our ward. Needless to say my delivery experience was one of the worst experiences of my life and by the end, when I couldn't find either house and we had been driving around Lebanon for over an hour, I was close to tears and messaged the YW leader that I was done. So incredibly frustrating! But we sure did try to do a good thing!
The Nutcracker ballet on the big screen. Check out their amazing ballerina moves!
And at work my sweet friend Jennifer got me my favorite Grogu...
and I got lots of kisses from Kona, the cutest little therapy dog.
Every Wednesday he visits the offices spreading some much needed doggie love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment