Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Noah Tries Out Wrestling

A new sport for our family - wrestling!! Noah decided to give it a try and is having a lot of fun! David and I are clueless about points and what it means when the ref makes the traveling sign and apparently you're supposed to cheer rather than cringe when someone gets picked up and thrown to the mat but hey, we'll get there. 
I don't have any pictures or video from his very first match because we were running a little late and got to our seats right as Noah's match began. I didn't even have time to pull out my phone and turn it on before he had been pinned. I looked at David and said, "That's it?" Unfortunately for us he only had the one match that meet. But we learned. Now we make sure to get to each meet with plenty of time to spare. 
Here are a few pictures from his next meet.
This Centerville wrestler was super good and beat Noah pretty quickly.
But I love how Noah just keeps working hard and, despite another loss, seems to really be enjoying himself!
This guy was more of an even match for Noah but he's still learning so wasn't able to get the win...this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment