Monday, August 24, 2015

My Silly Boys

One of my dear friends has three girls and one boy and she is always telling me she just doesn't know how moms with multiple boys do it. Yes, boys are loud and physical and crass and love to talk about the grossest things, but they are also very silly and lovable. My boys definitely spice up my life!
One learns to expect the unexpected - a simple trip to Target can turn into a Fedora modeling show.
And they can't be left unsupervised for too long!
My boys love to find other boys and wrestle...
and pile up on each other. I guess it's just what boys do!
They are definitely mischievous. One day I walked into the house after running errands to find this:
Oh, yes, that's ketchup. He thought he was hilarious!
And Xander loves to steal my phone and take selfies. This is kinda scary, actually.
But then there are the quiet moments, the moments that touch my heart, when all is right with my boys and they are spread out on my bed drawing while I read to them.
Or just having funny conversations with them over breakfast.

Yes, my boys definitely keep life exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment