Saturday, August 29, 2015

Utah = Temples!

One of the things I most wanted to do during my visit to Utah was visit the newly dedicated Payson temple. It was about half an hour away and I was lucky enough to spend the drive down seated in the back with these two cuties!
The Payson temple is absolutely beautiful!
Me and my sis!
I love these two little munchkins so much!
It was such a wonderful way to spend our morning!
Cute little Swedish.
My Ensign cover picture of the temple, ha ha.
Jared was nice enough to take a detour through Provo so I could also see the Provo City Center temple which is still under construction.
All too soon my trip to Utah had come to end and it was time to say goodbye. Before leaving for the airport Tuesday morning, the girls and I took sad selfies. I'm going to miss these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment