Friday, November 13, 2015

A Day at Rehobath

Since we didn't made it to Rehobath last year we made sure we set aside a couple days on the calendar this summer to head over there. I'm so glad we did! Although there are always a gazillion people there, it's still the beach, my happy place. Unfortunately Savannah was too worn out and opted to stay at home so it was just me and David and the two crazy boys. As soon as we got there, they were in that water! I had to promise special treats to get them to come out and take a quick picture with their dad.
The water is way too cold for me so I stand at the shoreline, content to take pictures of my guys.
Xander and Noah are impervious to the cold!

Swimming, jumping, and being knocked over by waves was how the boys spent the morning.
I love how Noah holds his nose.
Around lunchtime Noah needed a snack and a little rest...
then it was back out to the water for more! This time he took David with him, at least for a little bit.
Afternoons at the beach are perfect for digging in the sand.
And Noah absolutely loves when he gets buried!
A little more time in the water before heading home.

What a wonderful day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment