Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Indianapolis Temple Open House

I love going to the temple and I want my kids to know how much I love the temple and how important it is in our lives. When I found out that the new Indianapolis temple would be having its Open House in August I just knew that we had to get out there to walk through another of God's beautiful temples. And hey, it's just a 2 hour drive from Cincinnati!
How precious is this picture of Noah helping Kellan get ready to go to the temple Open House.
It was a perfect day for our visit.
The kids were so patient as we waited to get inside.
Ciara looked so cute in her little shoe covers.
Yes, that tiny little group in front of the temple is us!!
Temples make it possible for us to be an eternal family. (Poor Noah, the sun was a little bright.)
Love these cute kids of mine.
Cousin shots!
It was such a wonderful afternoon! I hope the kids remember how they felt walking through this beautiful temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment