Thursday, February 9, 2017

It's Time to See the Wizard!

It's become a summer tradition - a night at the La Comedia Dinner Theater. Unfortunately The Wizard of Oz proved to be quite popular and the seats filled up fast so we ended up having to split up into 3 tables: one for the kids;
one for Pierce and Clark adults, as well as an Uncle Bryan and Ciara thrown in for good measure;
and one for Noah with Grandma and Grandpa.
The kids all love getting cream sodas!
And taking fun pictures together.
The buffet meal is always delicious, something we all look forward to. But this year, right before it was our turn to go through the line, I got extremely nauseous to the point where I thought I was going to throw up. I couldn't even eat my salad with the oh-so-amazing papaya dressing. As everyone stuffed their faces, I sat in misery, trying not to be sick. About a third of the way into the show I started to feel better and boy, was I bummed that I had missed out on the food! Of course the play was wonderful, just as it usually is. Ciara was a little nervous about the witch and kept a look out for her, wanting to know when she was going to come back on stage. Posing with all the characters and getting their autographs is a must after each show.
The witches - Ciara would only stay there with the wicked witch in the back and Glinda holding her hand.
But Ciara was an absolute NO with that lion around!
It's a late night but well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment