Tuesday, February 7, 2017

North Bay Soccer Camp Week 2

Time for week 2!!
And we're already back to lunch time contests.
Boy, was it hot! Taking a much needed water break in the shade.
3v3 afternoon games.
Hangin' with my girls!
Morning golf?!?!
Turning our bodies into pillows.
Bill is an amazing soccer player...seriously!
Savannah and Caitlyn helping each other with trapping.
North Bay's Got Talent...again! Solving the rubik cube...
stacking cups by my No...
walking on hands...
and color coordinating without advance planning. Yes, this camp is overflowing with talented kids.
Another hot afternoon so freezie pops are a must!
And of course there must be dabbing!
The second week of soccer camp was definitely a lot tougher than the first. Coach Paul had had a death in the family so he wasn't able to attend, leaving only me and Bill to run the show. Thank goodness we had Alex and Jeffrey as assistants! We also had some really tough kids this week; there were a bunch of little disagreements and meltdowns that we had to deal with that are never fun. I really tried to appreciate the fun times to help keep me going throughout the week.
Bill definitely keeps it fun. We formed a tunnel one morning for the late arrivals!
Jersey contest!
Me and my USA buds.
One of the numerous reasons I love our older kids - Caitlyn brought in one of her old USA jerseys so Angelina would have one to wear for the contest.
Love this crew!
Winner!!!
The youngest crew - cute smiles but man, were they a headache!
The girls were so much easier!
Last morning warm ups.
Noah's favorite - goalie wars.
Soccer tennis.
Musical soccer balls...here they come!
Me and my cute girl!
And my cute camp girls! They made this week bearable.
Middle group loves musical soccer balls as well.
Jan came to say one last goodbye the day before he headed off to Korea. He's definitely one of Noah's favorites.
And mine. He always reminds me that he's my favorite Puerto Rican.
Alex also stopped by to say hello.
I didn't mind being inside in the afternoons this week because it was super hot! We tried to keep it goofy...
and fun!
Slide tackling practice on the water slide. A MUST this hot week.
Noah's sunburned head. Oh yeah, and his little mohawk pony.
My "last year" kids - James, Josh, and Caitlyn.
Those cute Egnews...
and Cowarts.
And thank goodness for these two, the best assistants ever!!
It was a tough week but we were all smiles at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment