Friday, February 17, 2017

Savannah Doesn't Go to Camp

I had this sinking feeling when I heard the Stake changed YW Camp from July to August that there would be a conflict with high school soccer tryouts. And I was right. Savannah was super bummed that she couldn't attend girls camp this year so we made sure she went up with me and David on Bishop's Night.
We made it up in time to see Melissa participate in one of the skits.
And of course David rallied some of the other bishops to be in his pie eating skit. The bishops were going to see who could eat their pie the fastest which of course had all the young women eager to see who would do it.
No one had anticipated that the bishops would eat their pies the civilized way!
Savannah adores Sister Hardy!
Celebrating Akua's birthday! She turned 12 the week of camp.
Ward campfire time!
Smores along with scary and gross, thanks to Brother Klein, stories.
I'm glad Savannah got at least one night of camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment