Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Spring Concerts

Spring time brings spring concerts! Noah was up first and he was super excited because he had missed his winter concert due to the stomach flu. My little violin player.
Unfortunately I had to miss this one but David was there to cheer him on and take a few pictures, including this one of Noah with one of his best buds, Ben.
Noah isn't always the most cooperative for pictures.
David had to miss Xander's concert but I was there to cheer him on and take pictures. (Story of our lives.)
I was so proud that Xander made first chair for the 6th grade sax players.
The band did an awesome job on all their numbers but my favorite was when they had members of the audience who serve or have served in the military stand when they played the music for each branch of the military. It was AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment