Monday, January 14, 2019

Football Week 8 - Homecoming

Xander and Noah were both so excited to have their grandparents there to cheer them on at their Homecoming football games. And the best thing about it? Their games were back to back! Couldn't have asked for a better schedule. A few fun pictures with teammates before the game.
The boys LOVE running through the banner!
You can just make out the top of Xander's helmet; he towers over most of the other boys.
I wanted to do something special for all the boys since this was their final year together so I gathered a bunch of pictures I had taken throughout the season and a few moms and I got crafty. We made posters for each of the boys and I have to say they really looked great! All the parents loved them!
Xander getting speedy...
clearing a path for Eric who had the ball.
Double teaming with Chris on this guy...can just make out Xander's face!
Receiving some instruction from the coaches.
Starting a great defensive play for Xander...
as he breaks through the line and starts to chase down the quarterback.
Xander's fans trying to keep warm. As the afternoon was wearing down, the temperature sure dropped!
Congratulating Thomas on his touchdown! With that score, we guaranteed ourselves the win. Final score - 22-14.
Love this kid!
Pizza party in the shed.
My friend Kristen, whose boys are on my boys' teams, helped me cut down the posters. We were laughing about the fact that she had this huge knife with her. Good think her husband is a cop or she might have been in a bit of trouble!
Time for Noah's team!
There goes my number three!
Their chance to go through the banner! Such excitement!
Noah had a great game though unfortunately, because I still haven't figured out how to take great pictures as the sun goes down, I had to rely on the dad photographer's pictures of the game and he just didn't take that many.
Noah was able to get a few tackles and we were super proud of how well he's been playing the past few games. Unfortunately their team fell short and lost 18-0. They still had a fun pizza party in the shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment