Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Savannah's Homecoming 2018

Finally! Savannah can now go to Homecoming with a date! Brendan brought her Chick-Fil-A nuggets to soften her up and she said yes.
Savannah also participated in a few days for Spirit Week - TV/Movie Character Day...
and twin PJ day.
Carolyn came over to help Savannah get all fancied up!
This was the first year I accompanied Savannah to take pictures and I'm so glad I did. There were a TON of kids at Jerusalem Mill - definitely a hot picture-taking spot - but I loved grabbing pictures of her with all her friends plus she looked absolutely beautiful!
Have to grab one of the Celtic girls with Angie!
Mixing things up with a goofy one!
And finally we get one with the guys!
More friend shots,
as well as one with Mom.
I finally got Savannah to pose for a few with her actual date.
One of the guys lookin' tough!
I'm so glad Savannah has such good, fun friends!
A few more down by the river just before we lost the good light.
One of my absolute favorite pictures of my beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment