Sunday, April 12, 2020

My Cinci Trip

What a special treat it was to run away from home and spend a few days with my parents and family all by myself! Eating out, clothes shopping with my mom, playing with my parents' new kitties...
lounging by the pool...
and enjoying Kona Ice and LOTS of candy at Ciara's birthday party!!
Hangin' with my pal Cocoa.
Kenna the photo bomber cracks me up!
My turn to photo bomb the cute teenagers!
So, I decided it would be a great idea to hurl my 40-something year old body down the water slide. It's all fun and games until you try rolling down like the 7 year olds and bang your head super hard. I spent the next half hour recovering from my "concussion".
Love this cutie patootie!
I also enjoyed introducing my mom and Bryan to the delightful movie "Yesterday", not having to cook a single meal or do any cleaning, and spending quality time with my parents. I love them so much and can't wait to have another Cincinnati escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment