Sunday, March 12, 2023

March into April

Shamrock shakes, always a favorite!
A game of Human Clue for YM/YW.
That look on Cleo's face...
because Coco came to stay with us over Spring Break!
Although Cleo resents the fact that Coco gets on the couch when Cleo most definitely is NOT allowed...
takes food scraps that would have been hers...
and tries to take the attention of Cleo's favorite person in the whole world...
too funny...
they do have fun together. Most of the time.
I always love having Coco visit because she loves to cuddle with me.
She even warmed up to David this time!
Xander is officially taller than David!
Brunch and General Conference.
Poor Heidi having to stretch out her back.
For the DAR meeting in April we met up at the building that has housed The Dayton Woman's Club since 1916. We toured the home and learned about its history.
Of course I found the Gone With the Wind dolls.
Thanks to Mom the March Madness family tournament and winnings continues!
I started subbing again! My first job was at Springboro High School and I haven't had any problems getting jobs. It's been wonderful to be back in the schools!
We officially have the coolest, and cutest, sister missionaries!
Dessert date night continues!
Springtime mulching.
And my obsession with taking pictures of the sky continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment