Friday, March 17, 2023

Mother's Day 2022

It was so wonderful having all three kids home with me for Mother's Day! To start the day they made me a delicious breakfast.
A rough patch of the day was that I was one of the speakers in sacrament meeting. I have an extremely strong opinion about mothers being asked to speak on Mother's Day but I went ahead and did it. I guess it wasn't so bad because the topic was one that I loved - mothers in the scriptures. For the second hour all the women got to gather in the gym and enjoy cheesecake and hanging out with each other.
When we got home I made the kids pose for pictures with me, hee hee!
We headed over to the Clarks for a special Mother's Day meal and entered a horror house instead! That Ciara is sure scary!
Enjoying even more dessert!!
We headed outside for a fun photo shoot!
I struggled to get up...
so Savannah jumped in to take my spot!
Love my cute Mama and sister.
Mom sure knows how to play!
Always a fun time when we get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment