Wednesday, October 18, 2023

My First Concert

So, it's technically not my first concert...my dad took me and Tricia to a Sean Cassidy concert when I was like 5 years old...but I haven't been to one since so I'm counting this one as my first concert that I can actually remember. And it was SUCH a great night! Ryan found out that I love Matchbox Twenty as much as he does so he and Heidi treated David and I to their concert when they came to the Riverbend in Cincinnati. A little dinner beforehand with the most ginormous drinks...
and amazing seats!
They sang all my favorites!
The drunk lady that sat next to Ryan. Wow, she was something else! She kept saying the weirdest things to him as well as kept pushing her way over into his seat. Poor guy.
Other than that, it was so much fun!! They truly put on a great concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment