Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Boris the Yeti

Earlier in the fall I attended a Scentsy party at a friend's house and, due to our schedule, Noah had to go with me. I was surprised to see how into it Noah was; he spent the evening eating snacks, yes, but he also enjoyed smelling all the scents and having me smell all his favorites. On our drive home he asked me if he could have a Scentsy party sometime. So cute, right? So, in November Noah hosted his very own Scentsy party and it was a great success! With the free stuff he earned, he decided to get a Scentsy buddy - Boris the Yeti. Every day when he would get home from school he would ask if Boris had arrived yet...and was extremely bummed every time I replied in the negative. Finally Boris arrived and so I took him to the bus stop with me to pick up Noah. Noah was thrilled to finally have this new little buddy!
"Mom, look at his cute ears!"
Boris certainly is a cutie and the best thing about him is he smells divine thus making Noah's room smell divine.  Can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment